Believe it or not, in your home you can have some ingredients that you can use to make-up. These products not only fade your makeup, but also have multiple benefits for the skin.
Here are some of these natural ingredients collected by Glamor Mexico:
- Olive oil: if you have dry skin, this is a good option. Apply it with cotton and do not forget to wash your face after removing it. In addition, olive oil is excellent for removing make-up from sensitive eyes.
- Chamomile: if you need to remove your eyes and you do not have any cleanser, make an infusion of chamomile. With the water soaks a cotton and you can remove the mask for eyelashes, shadows and even your eyeliner.
- Coconut oil: thanks to its moisturizing characteristics, coconut oil is an excellent make-up remover, and due to its oily texture it is easy to apply and remove. After applying it, remove it with a damp cotton. Your skin will be soft and moisturized.
- Yogurt: not only serves as a mask, but also can help you remove traces of makeup. Mix it with chopped strawberries and apply it to your face while you massage, then remove it with a cotton ball and rinse.
- Almond oil: it is very good to remove make-up sensitive eyes, like chamomile. In addition, you can use it on the face to maintain the softness of the skin and serves as an aid to the growth of the eyelashes.