Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/vhost/themiaminews.us/wp-content/themes/newsphere/functions.php on line 73
Oh no! Australian got horrible manicure infection
Sat. Nov 28th, 2020

Oh no! Australian got horrible manicure infection

1 min read
An Australian woman got a terrible infection and was at risk of losing a finger from beauty treatment. Read what happened next.
manicure-infections

An Australian woman got a terrible infection and was at risk of losing a finger from beauty treatment.

According to information from El Diario, Sonnie Noble, went to his usual manicure session and shortly after he noticed that one of his fingers was swelling and had pain.

Despite the inconvenience, I do not consider it important to attend them.
But the next day the discomfort worsened and he ended up in the hospital.

It all started with a swelling under the nail, which turned purple to cover the entire finger and be at risk of amputation.

Sonnie shared the story on her personal Facebook profile showing the infected finger:

‼️‼️ NOT MY HAND ‼️‼️‼️ Reposting from a group! YOU GUYS by this lady sharing this she has opened my eyes up SO MUCH 😳…

Posted by Sonnie Noble on Monday, August 5, 2019

The doctor prescribed antibiotics and a couple of tests.

The results of the studies revealed that the patient contracted a terrible infection in the finger and if she did not undergo surgery, she was likely to lose her finger.

Doctors believe that the infection was transmitted with some instrument or tool used to perform the manicure and that it was possibly not properly sterilized.

The woman arrived on time and surgery was possible. Now the woman recovers and celebrates not having lost her finger.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *